SS-I - No Quarter, No Glory
First they were blue, then they were purple, now ... they're BACK IN BLACK.
Disclaimer: HOB's design of WAFFEN SS: No Quarter, No Glory! is for entertainment and tactical simulation only...we have no political or ideological agenda.
April 12th, 1945 Vienna: ...
The Germans desperately try to fall
back to the west in hopes of surrendering to the Americans rather than the
vengeful hordes of the Red Army. Not everyone could make it to the west, someone
would be selected to hold the door open in a rear guard action...the task fell
to none other than the 1st SS LAH and survivors of the 2nd SS Das Reich. As the
Russians smash their way over the Donau River even the rear guard began to look
west...could the timely arrival of tanker ace Barkmann in his Panther help hold
the line long enough for his comrades to escape?.....
July 8th, 1944 Normandy: ...
Churning over the shell cratered
fields the Royal Engineer tanks of the British Hussars drove at the battered
Hitler Youth. In an instant the attack carried them into the town and trenches
of the SS defenders who were stunned by the sight of so many unusual
vehicles...some spouting flame up to 100 meters...the young defenders hustled up
the dreaded panzerfausts and the shooting match began!.....
Included in the WAFFEN SS pack:
- Six tournament-style scenarios - Each scenario card is professionally printed in a TWO-COLOR format on the preferred card stock of ASL players.
- 200 fully mounted counters printed in the traditional wargamming BLACK of the SS counter full-color, die-cut mounted counters
Ownership of most of the ASL system are required to play this module. ASL and its modules are registered trade marks of Hasbro's WWII Tactical Warfare system
This pack is a special set of scenarios. They are easy-to-play scenarios with no
Night, OBA or Glider rules...each was carefully chosen for its unique and
That's right, 26 6-5-8's, 26 8-3-8's, a complete set of their respective HS, a complete arsenal of black SW, a full compliment of black 1/2 inch concealment counters. There are even a sample of 40 5/8 inch AFVs and Guns to ride into battle with not to mention their respective crews.
- Goliaths against Shermans on the hills of Normandy!
- Assault Engineers hold a bridgehead against hordes of Russians in the extremes of Winter!
- Crabs, Crocodiles and Petards overrun dug-in Hitlerjugend!
- Joseph Stalin tanks punch it out with a lone King Tiger!
- Partisans boldly attack a lonely outpost while the SS stumble to the rescue in the deep snow!
Of course, no army would be complete without a full set of Leaders to escort their men to the front!
I just want to say one more thing about the Waffen-SS counters....they were done by Nadir El-Farra (with Front Line Productions). He
gave us this opportunity even though he has little time to work on his own ASL projects and we are very grateful for his efforts and for his superior talents in helping us bring this product to you.